-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010)

+2
eddy marz
Psychopompos
6 participants

Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010) Empty Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010)

Message  Psychopompos 12/9/2010, 19:08

Je suis tombé sur ça récemment et je suis... dubitatif.

Page IMdB - peu remplie au moment où j'ouvre ce topic

Le garde devant la porte est le réalisateur...
Ce qui me fait particulièrement douter, c'est que Uwe Boll s'est fait connaître par une série d'adaptation (le plus souvent ratées) de jeux vidéo (bien que ses films plus récents soient meilleurs paraît-il) et des déclarations chocs (appelant par exemple ses détracteurs à l'affronter sur un ring de box - le combat a eu lieu et Boll en est sorti vainqueur).

A surveiller. chapo
Psychopompos
Psychopompos
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur

http://psychopompos.byethost6.com/drupal/index.php

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010) Empty Re: Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010)

Message  eddy marz 12/9/2010, 19:41

Beurk maleureu gri
eddy marz
eddy marz
Membre légendaire
Membre légendaire

Message  Jules 13/9/2010, 09:11

Je dirais même plus : re-beurk ! Auschwitz - Uwe Boll (2010) Yeux_gri
Jules
Jules
Général de Division
Général de Division

Message  Yeoman 35 13/9/2010, 11:25

Mon propos va légèrement différer ce ceux d'Eddy et de Jules.
En effet, je dirai : beeeuuuaaahhhh ! maleureu gri maleureu gri maleureu gri
Yeoman 35
Yeoman 35
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur

Message  Phil642 13/9/2010, 13:22

Pas terrible en effet ...

Je n'ai vu que l'extrait, sans lire les critiques.

Mais si il faut celà pour donner un coup de fouet à notre jeunesse ignorante et insouciante ...
Phil642
Phil642
Général (Administrateur)
Général (Administrateur)

Message  Phil642 13/9/2010, 13:26

Critiques trouvées:

German film director Uwe Boll has gone from annoying all minorities to outright abusing just one with his next film "AUSCHWITZ".

Boll has established a strong reputation for delivering some of the worst cinema made in recent years. From "ALONE IN THE DARK" which cast Tara Reid as an archaeologist and museum curator, to "BLOODRAYNE" with its stand-up sex scene through the bars of a jail door.

Now, a short teaser trailer has emerged for "AUSCHWITZ", a kind of Holocaust-sploitation film which starts off with Boll himself in a Nazi uniform playing a disaffected sentry outside a train carriage full of naked prisoners. From there it descends into a disturbing mash of graphic teeth pulling and child cremation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German director Uwe Boll has finally diverted his attention from making successful video games into less successful films, but he’s unlikely to please people with his latest choice.

Boll has upset many since he started in the movie-making business, but that’s never stopped him. Criticism on his latest film, “Auschwitz,” will probably not deter him either.

In other words, Boll is making a film on the Holocaust. Not only that, but he’s also cast himself for a part in it, as the recently released trailer reveals.

As of this moment, The Escapist says, details on the film are so scarce no one seems to know anything about it save what is shown in the trailer.

And what is shown in the trailer has extraordinary potential to be deemed offensive by many (critics and fans alike), especially given Boll’s past track record.

“To put it mildly, the director has been less than praised for his work covering videogames, so don’t expect his future film that covers one of the worst atrocities in world history to be the next Schindler’s List,” The Escapist writes.

“As evidenced by a new trailer available to the public, Uwe Boll has decided to change his focus from videogames to Auschwitz, a network of World War II Nazi concentration camps,” the same e-zine notes.

“All that’s known of the movie is what’s shown in the trailer, which looks to have a serious tone with the message of ‘Never Forget,’ though I don’t think it’s really pulling it off,” The Escapist also says.

The teaser, which is only 49 seconds long, also shows Boll as a guard at the concentration camp. Actually, it shows him leaning on the door at the gas chamber, listening to the victims’ pounding on the walls and yelling inside.

It doesn’t stop here either. The following scenes offer a hint at the kind of the atrocities in concentration camps, presented in painful details.

Boll told Kotaku that he made “Auschwitz” in a bid to show the world just what went on there, but most media outlets can’t but help wonder about how disrespectful his film will turn out to be.

“I made the movie because there is not one movie made what shows the Holocaust really was – a killing factory,” the infamous director explains.

“All the movies made showed us the special people... the heroes. But nobody has focused on the subject matter,” Boll goes on to add.

“It’s almost insane for a man to go from directing a movie about a videogame series […] to one of the most horrifying atrocities of human history. Is there any chance of this movie not being terribly disrespectful, coming from Boll?” The Escapist asks.

So far, the answer seems to be no, he can’t. ScreenCrave has the teaser trailer, but *be advised that it contains shocking, graphic images that are not safe for work or for anyone with a weak stomach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uwe Boll recently released a short teaser trailer for his upcoming Holocaust film "Auschwitz," showing Jews in concentration camps getting gassed and then cremated. Most who have seen this trailer, have found it offensive and simply awful filmmaking. And Boll can't figure out why.

"What's pissing me off is if anybody else made a movie like this it would be in the running for an Oscar. I do it and I get bashed by everybody," Boll told Viceland. "Why do I get counted as an idiot? I'm a Doctor of Literature. I studied economy. The public opinion about me is completely on the wrong track."

He continued: "Fifty percent of people don't even think the Holocaust happened, and I make a movie about it and I get criticized for it. Half of my crew for 22 movies have been Jewish. My best friend where I live in Vancouver is Jewish. It's completely absurd. They put me in a corner, saying it's an insult to the Jewish community. It's totally bullsh*t. It's the opposite."

Boll went on to explain how his film is different from the rest. He explained: "Much of the movie is documentary. I did a lot of interviews with school kids about the Holocaust, and that's the start of the movie. And then we go on a normal day in Auschwitz, where you see what I showed in the teaser, you see the killings, and it's super shocking, but this is how it was, in reality. We see the selection process, when the train comes in, and so on. And then I go back to the interviews. In German schools, I interviewed people who had no f*cking clue what Auschwitz was. In German schools! So you can imagine in other countries it’s already forgotten. And that’s also part of the movie."

Boll will attempt to get "Auschwitz" into the Berlin Film Festival, but thinks they won't take it.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18954&count=0#ixzz0zPKoQsNA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus à propos de Uwe Boll: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll
Phil642
Phil642
Général (Administrateur)
Général (Administrateur)

Message  vilak 17/12/2010, 14:59

je ne sais que dire...
Peu de realisateurs se sont essayés à relever le défi de Claude Lanzmann, c'est à dire de représenter correctement ce qui se passe dans une chambre à Gaz.

L'excellent "The Grey zone" , http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252480/ , a échoué de très peu alors que de gros moyens étaient là (scenario adapté du récit d'un témoin direct, construction d'un Krema2 à 90% de l'original, de bons acteurs, un budget conséquent).

Maintenant c'est ce type au passé sulfureux qui tente sa chance? Et bien qu'il essaye!
Si son film est nul, tant pis pour lui, s'il est bon, tant mieux.

En tout cas j'ai trouvé cette bande annonce extrêmement choquante et il est clair qu'elle est agencée pour ça. Aucune finesse, que du lourd!

Quant au soucis de réalisme, on voit déjà que c'est pas ça.
Les Sonderkommando ne portaient pas la bure rayée du prisonnier lambda mais d'excellents vetements civils.
J'ignore la couleur du gaz dégagé par les cristaux de Zyklon B mais je ne crois pas qu'il était translucide.

Maintenant, je dois reconnaitre que si j'ai l'occasion, j'irai voir ce film car un film sur l'holocauste est toujours quelque chose à voir pour moi, quelqu'en soit la source.
vilak
vilak
Capitaine
Capitaine

Message  eddy marz 17/12/2010, 19:48

"Requiem pour un Massacre" de Klimov. Le récit d'une opération Einsatzgruppen, type Dirlewanger, dans un village Biélorusse, vu à travers les yeux d'un ado. Hallucinant, sobre, et terrible.
eddy marz
eddy marz
Membre légendaire
Membre légendaire

Message  vilak 19/4/2011, 22:19

Bon ben, c'est fait, j'ai sacrifié 75 minutes de ma vie pour voir ça.

Ma première impression, à chaud, est très négative.
Après une présentaion de Boll, on voit des lycéens qui répondent à des questions du genre "vous connaissez auschwitz?" "Qu'est qu'on faisait aux juifs là-bas?". Là les réponses qu'ils donnent les font vraiment passer vraiment pour débile.

La fiction commence ensuite. Arrivée d'un convoi et deux gazages. Ensuite direction les crématoires ou on coupe les cheveux et arrache les dents des cadavres puis on les brulent.
Il n'y a pas grand soucis de réalisme et les acteurs sont peu convaincants, ce qui rend presque inexistant le caractère choquant que nous aurions du trouver dans ces scènes.

Et pour finir retour sur d'autres lycéens un peu plus au courant qui répondent parfois avec grande culture et raison sur les motivations de Hitler et l'histoire des juifs en europe.

Tout ça entrecoupé d'images d'archives de discours du fou furieux à moustache et de libération des camps (avec cadavres et internés squeletiques).

Puis conclusion de Boll qui nous sort son "Never again".

L'intention a l'air vraiment bonne mais le résultat est mauvais et ce n'est même pas éducatif.

Bref j'ai pas aimé.
vilak
vilak
Capitaine
Capitaine

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé